segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

Música praa doido # 69 (Agosto)

01.Akron Family -The Alps & Their Orange Evergreen
02. Arctic Monkeys - Pretty Visitors
03.Brendan Benson - You Make A Fool Out Of Me
04.Cornershop - Judy Sucks A Lemon For Breakfast
05.David Bazan - Please, Baby, Please
06.the_envy_corps-screen_test
07.the_envy_corps-the_dissenter
08.trainwreck_riders-i_saw_your_eyes
09.Sunset Rubdown - Apollo And The Buffalo And Anna Anna Anna Oh!
10.Health - We Are Water
11.Circus Devils - stars on all night
12.BLKJKS – Lakeside
13.Health - Eat Flesh
14.Golden_Silvers-Queen of the 21st century
15.Disco Alto - Meus amigos
16.Simian Mobile Disco - Ambulance
17.Son Volt - Pushed Too Far
18.The Drums - I'll Never Drop My Sword
19.Throw Me The Statue - Dizzy From The Fall
20.Vivian Girls - When I'm Gone
21.Weezer -(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
22.Radiohead-these_are my twisted words
23.scarlet_youth-gleaming_endless_ocean

Nenhum comentário: